2013年3月7日星期四

:)

Today is the 16th day of him to fight of his journey.
You know what boy?
If everyday of our journey is like a book, it would be full of happiness, sweetness, sadness, jealousy, and so on. But still us inside :)

I miss you alot hubby.
Wherever you are, whatever you do, i'll still miss you like hell everyday.
You know what?  Today's sejarah test, i can't finish my subjective part, so i decide to give up on it.
I can't even stop thinking about you.
Hubby, I can't really say how much thanks for fighting for our journey. But what i can say is, I really aprreciate you alot and this relationship. I wouldn't let it go no matter what. :)

Guys do tell me forever, but you are the one that let me feel it, and you mean it :)
Thanks WONG LOKE SHEN <3 <3 <3

Girl, are you still okay there btw?
It's like ages never talk to you. I need to talk alot of stuffs to you.
I remember our dpc walk and what my hub does, and what you really see my happiness.
:)

Don't matter how far our distance is, nothing could break it.
When someone's important, distance means nothing :')

没有评论:

发表评论